May 16, 2013
Erika Weich L.Ac. MSOM
Erika Hansen Weich
Licensed acupuncturist and Chinese herbalist. Erika has been practicing acupuncture and prescribing custom Chinese herbal formulas since 2003 in Boulder.
Erika has a masters in Oriental medicine from Southwest Acupuncture College and has studied in Hanoi, Vietnam in the National Institute for Traditional Medicine. She has studied muscular skeletal acupuncture, chinese herbal medicine, and nutrition extensively. Erika is a custom Chinese herbalist and has a granular Chinese herb pharmacy.
Erika has been incorporating cannabis into her practice for the last 3 1/2 years. She is constantly researching cannabis and using it clinically based on her research. Her patients have taught her so much about how this plant works.
Erika is an avid mountain biker, skier, hiker, surfer and lover of the outdoors.
At Boulder Flatirons Acupuncture, we have had success with these conditions:
- Digestive problems (diarrhea, constipation, bloating, ulcerative colitis, GERD, etc.
- Muscular skeletal injuries- (Shoulder pain, Knee pain, Low back pain, Neck pain, etc.)
- Infections, cold and flu symtoms
- Menstrual disorders- menstrual cramps, ammenorrea, endometriosis, ovarian cysts
- Post Traumatic Stress disorder
Book online today with Boulder Flatirons Acupuncture, and allow us to help you with this ancient art of wellness.