Cannabis for Acupuncturists 101
Instructor: Erika Weich L. Ac.
Wednesday, May 11, 4 – 7:15 PM (3 NCCAOM approved PDA’s)
25% off Colorado Acupuncture Association Membership
Location: Zoom- Webinar
Know more than your clients about Cannabis (not just CBD)!
This course will cover:
- History of Cannabis Medicine
- Endocannabinoid System
- How to use THC and CBD clinically to achieve the best results with the least psychoactive effect
- Cannabinoids and Terpenes
- Case studies
- Methods of administration and dosage
- Understanding Cannabis Products on the market- How the Rules and Profit effect the Medicine
Licensed acupuncturist and Chinese herbalist. Erika has been practicing acupuncture and prescribing custom Chinese herbal formulas since 2003 in Boulder. Erika has been utilizing cannabis in her practice since 2013. Incessant research and clinically studying the effects of cannabis on clients have shaped her expertise in how this plant works. She has assisted Whitfield Reeves in his apprenticeship program and taught Cannabis for Pain to his students. Erika is an NCCAOM continuing education teacher for acupuncturists. Erika’s experience has led her into creating a line of strain specific whole plant cannabis tinctures and salves. www.consciousmedz.com